SAHLAV also offers the leading B.A. program of Tourism and Hotel Management, by the Department of Tourism and Hotel Management at the Kinneret College, which has been training the next generations of directors, planners and decision makers for Israels tourism industry.
The programs is designed to enable the graduates to develop careers in Hospitality and Tourism Industry as future managers and self- entrepreneurship, The program specialized on Israeli Tourism and meets the needs of the Industry in the variety of Hospitality and Tourism issues in the new global era.
program advantage :
• Sea of Galilee area which is home to the College campus is one of the leading tourism areas of the country and serves as a living tourism laboratory for students.
• Academic hours of in-depth lectures on tourism management and marketing.
• Lectures by Israel’s experts on planning, managing and marketing tourism, covering most forms of tourism – urban, desert, nature, heritage, wellness, religious and more.
• Professional trips to a variety of attractive destinations: visit modern hotels, wellness sites and spas, and religious sites of the three major religions; experience desert tourism; bathe in the Dead Sea, Jerusalem Bethlehem and more.
• Learn about the challenges that face tourism sites in Israel and all over the world.
• All courses programs are accredited and similar to international qualifications such as EI-American Hotel & Lodging Association Educational Institute which means that once a learner is qualified they are competent to work anywhere in the world.